A Thought Out Travel Itinerary for Western Europe
So you have booked your affordable Europe airline tickets, but you still haven’t planned your trip. No worries, that’s what we are here for! We have put together a well designed itinerary for anyone with a month and a half to spend backpacking across Western Europe.
- London (5 days): Begin your trip in arguably the most international city in all of Europe. There’s so much to do in London that you will want to spend at least five days there.
- Barcelona (3 days): Since Spain is the farthest west you will be traveling, it may be a good idea to book business class airline tickets to Barcelona. Enjoy your weekend in this beautiful city by the sea. Spend your days on the beach with the best weather you’re bound to have all trip.
- Paris (3 days): After a short train ride from Barcelona, explore one of the most historical cities in Europe. Try to make it to a museum or two, and indulge in the fine cuisine of crepes and baguettes.
- Brussels (3 days): Best beer and chocolate in all of Europe, what more can we say?
- Amsterdam (4 days): Known to tourists as the Las Vegas of Europe, try to behave yourself in this mischievousness, canal-ridden city.
- Berlin (4 days): A city which was a political headquarters in Germany, you’re bound to learn a thing or two about European history in Berlin.
- Switzerland (8 days): From Berlin, Switzerland is only a few hours away. There are multiple small cities to consume your time in Switzerland, such as Zurich, Interlaken, and Bern. Be sure to go hiking and take in the views!
- Italy (9 days): Italy is a wonderul country to end your trip, with beautiful cities such as Venice, Florence, and Rome.
There you have it, you’re now a world traveler!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.